Our mission is to glorify God by ministering to the needs of children and their families.
Our Goals are to see that each child in our care:
- Experiences a feeling of security because of the genuine love expressed by those who care for them.
- Grows to understand and accept God's love for themselves.
- Develops self-confidence and a good self-image.
- Learns to create interpersonal relationships with other children and adults.
- Is taught manners, respect of people and their environment, good hygiene, and sportsmanship.
- Learns the importance of a planned schedule and the rewards gained by the completion of assigned tasks and planned activities.
- Acquires large and small motor skills through proper indoor and outdoor activities.
- Be provided with a wide variety of learning experiences to build up cognitive comprehension
Basic Information about our Center:
- Preschool and Child Care is provided Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM-6:00 PM.
- We are licensed for age 2 1/2 through 11. Children must be fully potty-trained.
- A minimum attendance of 2 days per week is required.
- Full day tuition includes breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.
- We offer a half-day option which runs 8:45 AM-12:30 PM. Half-day tuition includes lunch.
- Our center is rated by Step Up To Quality, Ohio's rating and improvement system.